20 December 2004

Three.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:

1. Michelle
2. Chelle
3. Pheebs.. lol.

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:

1. Wokeupinrayn
2. ShzEvryWmn
3. ChelVsWrld <3

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:

1. My open-mind
2. My ability to make new friends pretty easily
3. My laugh

THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:

1. My stubbornness
2. My impatience
3. My broad shoulders

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:

1. Italian
2. Russian
3. Umm, Jewish?

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:

1. Failure
2. Cockroaches
3. Falling in love

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:

1. FOOD
2. deodorant
3. music

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:

1. Overalls
2. a red shirt
3. Nikes

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BANDS:

1. Counting Crowa
2. Dashboard
3. Something Corporate

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:

1. Road trip with S
2. hang with Rocky
3. party in VEGAS!

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP(besides love):

1. HONESTY!!!
2. Humor
3. great sex! haha..

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:

1. My favorite hard alcohol is Southern Comfort
2. I've seen Clay Aiken over 30 times
3. I'm skinny

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:

1. Nothing? lol..
2. Eyes
3. Smile

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:

1. drive slow
2. run
3. meet a worthwhile boy

THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:

1. music
2. reading
3. internet

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:

1. finish this survey!!!
2. get my xmas shopping done
3. remember cool music to d/l

THREE CAREERS YOU ARE CONSIDERING:

1. pharmacy tech
2. photographer
3. survey-taker.. i should be getting paid for this!

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:

1. New York
2. Italy
3. NC road trip!

THREE KID'S NAMES:

1. Raleigh (boy or girl)
2. Gracey
3. Jett

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:

1. skydive
2. travel all of Europe
3. fall in love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home